Fractal Design Kelvin S24 Water Cooling Unit, 2000RPM Fan, 87.6CFM Air Flow, Ceramic Bearing, PWM Control, Black | FD-WCU-KELVIN-S24-BK
Warranty:1 Year Effortless warranty claims with global coverage; shipping costs are on us*. Learn more
- Last 1 left in stock
- Condition: New
Availability: In Stock
Dubai, Al Quoz 3 Shop1Warehouse0
Deliver To Abu DhabiIf you order within 9 Hours, 50 Minutes
Description for Fractal Design Kelvin S24 Water Cooling Unit, 2000RPM Fan, 87.6CFM Air Flow, Ceramic Bearing, PWM Control, Black | FD-WCU-KELVIN-S24-BK
Simple to install, silent operation, powerful performance and easy expandability define the Kelvin Series. The silent high-performance ceramic pump is strong enough to support considerable expansion, should you decide to include GPU blocks and/or additional radiators in the same loop.
The Kelvin Series water cooling systems are constructed from enthusiast class components. Both the CPU block and the radiator are made from pure copper, for maximum performance and an increased product life span with zero maintenance required.
All modern CPU sockets are supported by the versatile, easy-to-use mounting kit.
- Fantastic cooling performance
- The strong pump and the full-copper construction places the Kelvin Series water cooling system ahead of the pack in cooling performance.
- Pump resistor included for the ability to optimize the system to a lower noise level, while maintaining impressive performance levels
- Dynamic GP-12 PWM fans for quiet operation with significantly large airflow
- Wide PWM speed range, 500-2000 RPM, providing accurate and better fan speed control with quieter operation
- Expandable system. Just open it up to get the full benefits of custom water cooling, with the ability to add any components you want to the loop, such as a graphics card cooler.
- High pressure pump allows strong water flow rates even when an additional CPU or GPU water block or an additional radiator has been added to the loop.
- Standard G 1/4" thread fittings for compatibility with the vast majority of enthusiast water cooling products.
- The tubes are fastened with two-part brass fittings, providing a secure seal while being easy to open and re-seal with a standard wrench.
- Easy refilling with dedicated fill port. Extra strong fill port that can be accessed by hand, with an allen key or with a coin for easy durable handling.
- Made with enthusiast-grade components developed in cooperation with Alphacool
- Highly reliable ceramic bearing pump, with custom tuned maximum RPM for the optimal balance between performance and noise level
- made with a revolutionary copper/nylon radiators
- Full copper CPU Water block design featuring strategic jet plate improvements
- Avilable in many radiator configurations
- Available with a triple fan radiator, a 30mm thick 360, providing a much larger area than nearly all other pre-filled water cooling units
- Also available in the two most common formats: thin 240mm and thick 120mm
- Long lifetime. The performance of most pre-filled water cooling systems degrade quite significantly over time, because of galvanic corrosion and water loss.
- Galvanic corrosion occurs over time when two metals with different galvanic potential (such as aluminum and copper) are in contact. It can be slowed with anti-corrosion additives in the water, but the best way to maintain performance over time is to use metals with similar galvanic potential. The Kelvin Series water cooling system is constructed with pure copper in both the radiator and the water block, along with brass fittings.
- To avoid the common issue of most pre-filled water cooling units (that tend to lose performance over time due to water loss in the tubes), Fractal Design equipped the Kelvin series with a fill dedicated port.
- Block/pump assembly measurements: 69*69*40 mm
- Tubing Measurements: 320mm long, 11mm outer and 8mm inner diameter
- Fitted with anti-kink coils for worry-free installation
- Kelvin S24 Radiator Measurements: 30*124*275mm
- Thread class for fill port and all tube fittings: G 1/4"
- Supported sockets: Intel: 775,1150,1151,1155,1156,1366,2011,2011-v3; AMD: AM2,AM2+,AM3,AM3+,FM1,FM2,FM2+
- Fans included: 2 pcs
- Fractal Design Zero™ Thermal Paste ; 1 g syringe, sufficient for multiple mountings
- Colors Available: Black
- Net weight - Base unit only, not including mounting or fans: 1.2 kg
- Net weight - Dynamic GP-12 PWM fan, per fan: 159 g
- Net weight - Total excluding packaging and manual. Includes fans, mounting kit for all platforms, cooling paste (including packaging for the cooling paste) and adapter cable: 1.8 kg
- Package dimensions - W x H x D: 350*250*151 mm
- Package weight: 2.5 kg
- Fractal Design Dynamic GP-12 PWM fans
- 500 - 2000 RPM
- PWM control
- Max air flow: 87.6 CFM
- Max pressure: 2.30 mm H2O
- Acoustical noise: 32.2 dB(A)
- DC 12V, 0.20A
- Ceramic bearing
- 2400 RPM
- Voltage control
- Maximum water flow: 72 l/h
- Maximum pressure: 1.0 m H2O
- Acoustical noise: 25.0 dB(A)
- DC 12V, 0.27A
- Fractal Design Kelvin S24 pre-assembled Water Cooling Unit
- 2 Fractal Design Dynamic GP-12 PWM controlled fans
- Intel 775,1150,1155,1156,1366 mounting hardware (including back plate)
- Intel 2011,2011-v3 mounting hardware
- AMD AM2,AM2+,AM3,AM3+,FM1,FM2,FM2+ mounting hardware
- PWM splitter cable
- Low speed cable for pump (9V)
- Fractal Design Zero™ Thermal Paste, 1g Syringe
- Long and short radiator mounting screws
- User manual
Today, Sep 30
We offer express delivery to Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Sharjah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Umm Al Quwain, UAE for Fractal Design Kelvin S24 Water Cooling Unit, 2000RPM Fan, 87.6CFM Air Flow, Ceramic Bearing, PWM Control, Black | FD-WCU-KELVIN-S24-BK.
Best Price Guarantee
We offer the best price for Fractal Design Kelvin S24 Water Cooling Unit, 2000RPM Fan, 87.6CFM Air Flow, Ceramic Bearing, PWM Control, Black | FD-WCU-KELVIN-S24-BK in Dubai, UAE. Buy now with the best price!
Specifications for Fractal Design Kelvin S24 Water Cooling Unit, 2000RPM Fan, 87.6CFM Air Flow, Ceramic Bearing, PWM Control, Black | FD-WCU-KELVIN-S24-BK
- 20 November, 2016
- 3.50 Kg
- LGA 775
- LGA 1150
- LGA 1151
- LGA 1155
- LGA 1156
- LGA 1366
- LGA 2011-3
- LGA 2011
- 87.6 CFM
- 2400 RPM
- 2 Fans