Ledger Nano S Cryptocurrency Hardware Wallet
Description for Ledger Nano S Cryptocurrency Hardware Wallet
- Cryptocurrency Hardware Wallet: allows you to send and receive cryptocurrency and offers secured storage and geared towards convenience. Hardware wallets can be easily plugged into phone or computer. The Zcash wallet keeps data confidential and can be locked by a PIN code
- Compatibility Apps: ideal to use with companion apps such as crypto-currency wallets, FIDO U2F, SSH. This digital currency wallet supports FIDO universal second factor authentication standard on Google, Dropbox, GitHub or Dashlane
- Secure Digital Currency Wallet: accounts are backed up on a recovery sheet. Digital wallet offers easy restoration on Ledger device or compatible wallets. Compactly designed hardware is black in color and offers extra durability
- Ethereum Crypto-currency Wallet: smart and ergonomic design makes it easy to carry the hardware wallet anywhere and can be kept in small pockets easily. Ultra-safe cryptocurrency wallet checks and confirms transactions on the display
- Nano S Wallet Supports: Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Ethereum Classic (ETC), Ark (ARK), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Bitcoin Gold (BTG), Expanse (EXP), Dash (DASH), Digibyte (DGB), Dogecoin (DOGE), Komodo (KMD), Litecoin (LTC), NEO (NEO), Pivx (PIVX), Posw Coin (POSW), Qtum(QTUM), Stealthcoin (XST), Stellar Lumens (XLM), Stratis (STRAT), Ubiq (UBQ), Vertcoin (VTC), Viacoin (VIA), Ripple (XRP), Zcash (ZEC)
Ledger Nano S supports Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum and altcoins: hold different assets in the same hardware wallet.
Check and confirm transactions on the display and confirm with using the physical buttons (anti-malware second factor).
Your confidential data is never exposed: it is secured inside a strongly isolated environment locked by a PIN code.
Use companion apps such as cryptocurrencies wallets, and also FIDO® U2F, GPG, SSH or build your own applications.
FIDO® CERTIFIED U2F
Ledger Nano S supports the FIDO® Universal Second Factor authentication standard on Google, Dropbox, GitHub or Dashlane.
BACKUP & RESTORATION
Your accounts are backed up on a recovery sheet. Easy restoration on any Ledger device or compatible wallets (BIP39/BIP44).