Nektar Technology IMPACT GXP49 USB MIDI Controller Keyboard, 49 Keys, 2.0 Plug-In Control Software, Velocity-Sensitivity with After Touch | GXP49
Warranty:1 Year Effortless warranty claims with global coverage; shipping costs are on us*. Learn more
Description for Nektar Technology IMPACT GXP49 USB MIDI Controller Keyboard, 49 Keys, 2.0 Plug-In Control Software, Velocity-Sensitivity with After Touch | GXP49
Designed for keyboard players and live performers, the Nektar GXP49 is an 49-note USB MIDI keyboard controller with instant access to performance controls including a real-time repeat engine, powerful Nektarine plug-in patch management, and Nektar DAW integration. Well suited for studio and stage, the slim-line control panel is based on the Impact GX series, enabling advanced DAW integration with extended transport control, track selection, and volume control, as well as options to open and close DAW windows and navigate songs. Additionally, the GXP49's user interface has 14 assignable illuminated RGB buttons for direct MIDI program and bank selection.
The Key Repeat function adds an innovative real-time tool for creating inspirational rhythms and patterns. Direct control is provided from the controller's illuminated RGB buttons. Use Key Repeat for real-time control over repeat rates, and control any parameter from accents and swing to internal routing, and from aftertouch, to modulation and velocity. Additionally, a second encoder controls tempo (unless synchronization is set to external MIDI clock).
With the included Nektarine 2.0 software, the GXP49 provides a powerful master keyboard functionality with the ability to control 16 VST or AU instrument plug-ins, and customize, save, and load individual or complete multipatch sets instantly. Using the GXP49 also provides advanced controls such as keyboard zones, layers, and splits for all hosted plug-ins. Nektarine can run as a VST, AU, or AAX plug-in in any compatible DAW or be used as a standalone application.
The GXP49 includes full DAW support integration with Bitwig, Cubase, Digital Performer, Garageband, Logic, Nuendo, Reaper, Reason, Sonar, and Studio One. The keyboard is bus-powered or can be powered by an optional 9 VDC power supply. The GXP49 ships with a USB cable, a copy of Cubase LE, and the Retrologue synthesizer.
- 49 Semi-Weighted Full-Size Keys
- Velocity-Sensitivity with Aftertouch
- Modulation and Pitch-Bend Wheels
- Nektarine 2.0 Plug-In Control Software
- Full Transport Controls
- Transpose and Octave Shift Buttons
- Cubase LE + Retrologue Software
- USB Bus Powered
- Includes USB Cable
The Impact GXP USB MIDI controller series is designed for players: Experience semi-weighted keys with velocity and aftertouch, instant access to performance controls including a real-time repeat engine, Nektar DAW integration and Nektarine plugin patch management. IMPACT GXP49 gives you the keys to a great performance!
- 49 note semi-weighted velocity- and aftertouch-sensitive full-size keyboard
- Works with all MIDI music applications
- Performance features including real-time repeat engine, 3 pedal connections (2FS, 1EXP) and MIDI out
- Smart controller functionality with Nektar DAW Integration for 11 DAWs
- Connect via USB to Windows, OSX or Linux (Ubuntu) devices
Treat your fingers to a dynamic semi-weighted keyboard with velocity and aftertouch that captures all aspects of your performances.
Direct access performance controls including large Pitch Bend and Modulation wheels, dedicated RGB patch buttons and a realtime Repeat Engine inspire your playing.
Control DAW transport and other essential functions directly from Impact GXP using dedicated transport and navigation buttons. Supports 11 DAWs.
All you need to create is included: Licenses for Steinberg’s acclaimed Cubase LE Music Production Software and Retrologue virtual synthesizer.
JUST THE RIGHT TOUCH
The newly designed and carefully balanced keyboard action is at the core of GXP49. The 49 semi-weighted keys are velocity- and aftertouch-sensitive with a nice firm touch and excellent playability. Choose from 5 different velocity curves to fine-tune the response to your requirements.
THE CONTROLS YOU NEED
A streamlined no-fuss control panel enables advanced DAW integration with extended transport control and more. In addition, GXP49 has 14 assignable illuminated RGB buttons for direct MIDI program- and bank-selection. If MIDI software is not supported by Nektar DAW Integration, you can also set up MIDI control yourself: Configure the buttons in the transport section to send out Program messages or MMC (MIDI Machine Control). Or assign any of the 28 assignable MIDI buttons, the modulation wheel, keyboard aftertouch, foot switches and of course the big control knob to send out MIDI cc messages (settings are stored over power cycling).
Impact GXP offers all the right connections. Plug in up to 3 external pedals: Connect any standard expression pedal and up to two standard footswitches (pedals not included). The MIDI Out socket lets you hook up any external MIDI gear, and can also serve as a MIDI Out interface for your computer. And you can also use the GXP as a stand-alone controller for external gear without any computer connected - simply power it via USB or from a standard DC 9V power supply (PSU optional).
REPEAT: GET INSPIRED
The Repeat Engine is great for creating inspiring rhythmic elements: Simply press the dedicated Repeat button, play and get inspired. The RGB buttons give you direct one-button access to Repeat Rates, Accent, Interval, Swing and routing aftertouch or modulation to velocity including tempo control from the large Data/Tempo Encoder. Choose from 5 different key trigger modes to change the repeat behaviour from interesting arpeggio-style effects with human feel to hard-quantized repetitive rhythms. Of course you can also synchronize Repeat to external MIDI clock.
NEKTARINE: ADVANCED CONTROL
Impact GXP can be used like any other standard MIDI controller with the features you’ve come to expect. But the included Nektarine plugin host and librarian software turns GXP into a stage-ready keyboard controller, serving up all your virtual VST, VST3 and AU instrument plugins. Launch Nektarine in any VST-, VST3-, AU- or AAX-compatible DAW and it immediately communicates with your GXP, delivering powerful control features for your instrument plugins: Switch complex setups like on a live keyboard workstation (including zones, layers and more); build multipatches from multiple instrument and effects plugins and have them available at the press of a button.
DAW INTEGRATION FOR 11 DAWS
Impact GXP49 can be used with any MIDI software. But if you install Nektar DAW Integration, you can instantly use your GXP to control essential tasks in supported DAWs. Features cover extended transport control including 'goto' and 'set locators', track navigation, volume control, launching windows and patch navigation – without ever reaching for the mouse.
The included Cubase LE software is of course supported by Nektar DAW integration for control from your Impact GXP. Simply install and start making music!
DAW INTEGRATION SUPPORTS:
Bitwig, Cubase, Cakewalk, Digital Performer, FL Studio, GarageBand, Logic, Nuendo, Reason, Reaper & Studio One.
DAW INCLUDED: CUBASE LE
Produce like a pro from day one: When you register your Impact GXP, you can claim a full license for Steinberg's acclaimed Cubase LE Music production software. Cubase LE lets you record on up to 24 MIDI, 8 instrument and 16 audio tracks. You can use any 3rd party VST plugins you might own, too. The also included Halion Sonic SE sample instrument with 180 instrument presets and Groove Agent SE drum production software as well as a host of VST FX processors and over 5 GB of sounds & loops provide all the sounds you need to get started!
• Audio/MIDI recording, editing, scoring & mixing tools
• 24 MIDI, 8 instrument & 16 audio tracks with up to 24-bit/192 kHz
• Halion Sonic SE with GM compatible set of 180 instrument presets included
• Groove Agent SE drum production tool included
• 23 audio VST FX processors
• Over 5GB of sounds and loops
SYNTH INCLUDED: RETROLOGUE 2
How about even more sound power? Also included is a licence for Steinberg's Retrologue VST Synthesizer plugin: Retrologue delivers the warmth and fatness of classic analog synthesizers inside any VST3 compatible DAW:
3 virtual analog oscillators, excellent filters, an adaptable arpeggiator and an integrated FX rack turn Retrologue into a powerful instrument for any style of music.
• Over 700 presets included
• 3 Oscillators with up to 8 de-tunable voices
• 24 first-class filter types and on board FX-rack
IMPACT GXP 49
- 49-note full-sized keybed with velocity and aftertouch
- 14 RGB LED buttons for MIDI, note repeat, and Nektarine features
- Pitch-bend and modulation wheels
- 1 push encoder for note repeat, tempo control, and Nektarine features
- Octave up and down buttons with LED indicators
- Transpose up and down buttons with LED indicators. Assignable to other functions
- Power on/off switch
- 9 VDC power supply socket (PSU optional)
- USB port and USB bus powered
- 7 transport buttons for DAW integration; MIDI assignable
- Shift button activates transport button's secondary level for a total of 14 accessible buttons
- MIDI output jack
- 1/4” TRS jack for connection of 2 foot switches
- 1 MIDI-assignable potentiometer
- 1/4“ TRS jack expression pedal socket
- Note repeat button with LED tempo indicator
- Nektar DAW support integration
- Note-repeat function button
- Nektarine plug-in control software included (download)
- Nektar DAW Integration for Impact GXP49currently supports Bitwig, Cubase, Digital Performer, Garageband, Logic, Nuendo, Reaper, Reason, Sonar, and Studio One
- Includes Cubase LE and Retrologue software synthesizer
- AAX, AU, VST, or VST3 plug-in version and standalone application for OSX and Windows
- Load any VST, VST3, and AU instrument plug-ins
- Up to 16 instrument slots
- Create layers, splits, and zones with direct selection of 10 instrument slots from GXP
- Each instrument slot with volume, pan, mute/solo, FX sends 1-4 controls
- 4 effect insert plug-in slots per instrument (AU / VST / VST3 FX)
- 4 send effect plug-in slots (AU / VST / VST3 FX)
- Store instrument and FX plug-in patches + Nektarine multipatches
- Browser Settings are remembered per plug-in slot
- Patch-management with control from GXP
- Full parameter feedback: button colours updated in real-time
- Multipatch with settings, save as Default, and load as default—all browser settings can be saved with tags for slots tags
We offer express delivery to Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Sharjah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Umm Al Quwain, UAE for Nektar Technology IMPACT GXP49 USB MIDI Controller Keyboard, 49 Keys, 2.0 Plug-In Control Software, Velocity-Sensitivity with After Touch | GXP49.
Best Price Guarantee
We offer the best price for Nektar Technology IMPACT GXP49 USB MIDI Controller Keyboard, 49 Keys, 2.0 Plug-In Control Software, Velocity-Sensitivity with After Touch | GXP49 in Dubai, UAE. Buy now with the best price!
Specifications for Nektar Technology IMPACT GXP49 USB MIDI Controller Keyboard, 49 Keys, 2.0 Plug-In Control Software, Velocity-Sensitivity with After Touch | GXP49
- 27 July, 2021
- 4.00 Kg
- 23.00 cm x 63.00 cm x 6.20 cm