Double-speed processing for single-precision floating point (FP32) operations and improved power efficiency provide significant performance improvements for graphics and simulation workflows, such as complex 3D computer-aided design (CAD) and computer-aided engineering (CAE), on the desktop.
PNY Nvidia RTX A6000 48GB GDDR6 With ECC Workstation Graphic Card, 384-bit, PCI Express 4.0 x16, 4x DisplayPort 1.4a | VCNRTXA6000-EDU-SB
- System Interface: PCI Express 4.0 x16
- Display Connectors: 4x DisplayPort 1.4a
- Memory Interface: 384-bit
- GPU Memory: 48 GB GDDR6 with ECC
Description for PNY Nvidia RTX A6000 48GB GDDR6 With ECC Workstation Graphic Card, 384-bit, PCI Express 4.0 x16, 4x DisplayPort 1.4a | VCNRTXA6000-EDU-SB
PNY Nvidia RTX A6000 48GB GDDR6 with ECC Workstation Graphic Card | VCNRTXA6000-EDU-PB
NVIDIA RTX A6000 Performance Amplified
Two years ago, the NVIDIA® Quadro RTX™ platform revolutionized professional visual computing forever. Based on the NVIDIA Turing™ GPU architecture and armed with real-time ray tracing, accelerated AI, and photorealistic VR, it enabled designers and engineers to do their life’s work at a level of quality and performance unlike ever before. But the pace of innovation and the drive to achieve new breakthroughs do not cease. And now, global circumstances have presented a new set of challenges for professionals to create, build, entertain and discover in a world that looks dramatically different than the recent past.
With the introduction of the NVIDIA RTX A6000 desktop GPU, based on the NVIDIA Ampere architecture, we are putting a whole new level of performance and capabilities in the hands of professionals again. So, they are not only ready to tackle the urgent needs of today but are superbly equipped to meet the rapidly evolving, intensive demands of tomorrow.
NVIDIA Ampere Architecture Based CUDA Cores
Second-Generation RT Cores
With up to 2X the throughput over the previous generation and the ability to concurrently run ray tracing with either shading or denoising capabilities, second-generation RT Cores deliver massive speedups for workloads like photorealistic rendering of movie content, architectural design evaluations, and virtual prototyping of product designs. This technology also speeds up the rendering of ray-traced motion blur for faster results with greater visual accuracy.
Third-Generation Tensor Cores
New Tensor Float 32 (TF32) precision provides up to 5X the training throughput over the previous generation to accelerate AI and data science model training without requiring any code changes. Hardware support for structural sparsity doubles the throughput for inferencing. Tensor Cores also bring AI to graphics with capabilities like DLSS, AI denoising, and enhanced editing for select applications.
Third-Generation NVIDIA NVLink®
Increased GPU-to-GPU interconnect bandwidth provides a single scalable memory to accelerate graphics and compute workloads and tackle larger datasets.
PCI Express Gen 4
Support for PCI Express Gen 4 provides double the bandwidth of PCIe Gen 3, improving data-transfer speeds from CPU memory for data-intensive tasks like AI and data science.
Featuring a dual-slot, power efficient design, the RTX A6000 is up to 2X more power efficient than Turing GPUs and crafted to fit into a wide range of workstations from worldwide OEM vendors.
Incredible Application Performance
• Experience fast, interactive performance—powered by the latest NVIDIA Ampere architecture GPU—with ultra-fast, onboard graphics memory technology and optimized software drivers for professional applications.
• The NVIDIA RTX A6000 includes 84 RT Cores to accelerate photorealistic ray-traced rendering up to 80% faster than the previous generation. Hardware-accelerated Motion BVH (bounding volume hierarchy) improves motion blur rendering performance by up to 7X when compared to the previous generation.
• With 336 Tensor Cores to accelerate AI workflows, the RTX A6000 provides the power necessary for AI development and training workloads. Incredible inferencing performance, combined with Quadro enterprise-class stability and reliability, makes RTX A6000-powered desktop workstations ideal for professional AI training and inferencing deployments.
• Scale application performance even more with NVIDIA NVLink technology that lets you combine two RTX A6000 cards to double the effective GPU memory and performance in a single workstation chassis to 96 GB.
• NGC™ support gives engineers, researchers, and data scientists access to NVIDIA-tuned, tested, certified, and maintained containers for the top deep learning frameworks, as well as third-party managed high-performance computing (HPC) containers, NVIDIA HPC visualization containers, and partner applications.
● Rich, Expansive Visual Workspace
• Experience stunning imagery through movie-quality, anti-aliasing techniques, high-dynamic-range (HDR) color support, higher refresh rates, and up to 8K screen resolution at 60 Hz from a single cable with the DisplayPort 1.4a standard.
• Enhance your desktop workspace experience with NVIDIA Quadro View desktop management software and NVIDIA Mosaic technology. Work across four displays on every Quadro card with the intuitive placement of windows, multiple virtual desktops, and user profiles.
• Use advanced multi-display technologies like Quadro Sync II, Quadro Mosaic, and Quadro Warp and Blend to synchronize images and scale resolution on a display surface with multiple projectors or screens.
● Proven Reliability
• Experience higher-quality products driven by power-efficient hardware and components selected for optimum operational performance, durability, and longevity.
• Enjoy maximum uptime thanks to exhaustive product testing with leading OEMs and system integrators that simulate the most demanding real-world conditions.
● Easy Manageability
• Remotely monitor and manage Quadro products in your enterprise by integrating the NVIDIA Enterprise Management Toolkit (NVWMI) in your IT asset management framework.
• Scale-up Quadro driver deployment to hundreds of workstations using NVWMI’s powerful driver installer.
• Simplify software driver deployment through a regular cadence of long-life, stable driver releases based on robust feature development and quality assurance process.
We offer express delivery to Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Sharjah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Umm Al Quwain, UAE for PNY Nvidia RTX A6000 48GB GDDR6 With ECC Workstation Graphic Card, 384-bit, PCI Express 4.0 x16, 4x DisplayPort 1.4a | VCNRTXA6000-EDU-SB.
Best Price Guarantee
We offer the best price for PNY Nvidia RTX A6000 48GB GDDR6 With ECC Workstation Graphic Card, 384-bit, PCI Express 4.0 x16, 4x DisplayPort 1.4a | VCNRTXA6000-EDU-SB in Dubai, UAE. Buy now with the best price!
Specifications for PNY Nvidia RTX A6000 48GB GDDR6 With ECC Workstation Graphic Card, 384-bit, PCI Express 4.0 x16, 4x DisplayPort 1.4a | VCNRTXA6000-EDU-SB
- Nvidia RTX A6000
- 14 September, 2021
- PCI Express 4.0 x16
- 4x DisplayPort 1.4a
- 48 GB GDDR6 with ECC
- Architecture NVIDIA Ampere Architecture
Process Size 8nm
Transistors 28.3 Billion
Die Size 628.4 mm
CUDA Cores 10752
Tensor Cores 336
RT Cores 84
Single Precision Performance 38.7 TFLOPS
RT Core Performance 75.6 TFLOPS
Tensor Performance 309.7 TFLOPS
GPU Memory 48 GB GDDR6 with ECC
Memory Interface 384-bit
Memory Bandwidth 768 GB/sec
Display Connectors 4x DisplayPort 1.4a
NVENC | NVDEC 1x | 2x (+ AV1 decode)
System Interface PCI Express 4.0 x16
Form Factor 4.4" H x 10.5" L Dual Slot
Thermal Solution Active Fansink
Power Connector 1x 8-pin CPU
Max Digital Resolution 7680 x 4320 x36 bpp at 60 Hz
vGPU Software Support NVIDIA GRID, NVIDIA Virtual Data Center Workstation, NVIDIA Virtual Compute Server
vGPU Profiles Supported 1 GB, 2 GB, 3 GB, 4 GB, 6 GB, 8 GB, 12 GB, 16 GB, 24 GB, 48 GB
NVIDIA 3D Vision and 3D Vision Pro Support via 3-pin mini DIN
Frame Lock Compatible with NVIDIA Quadro Sync II
NVLink 2-way low profile (2-slot and 3-slot bridges) connects 2x NVIDIA RTX A6000
NVLink Interconnect 112.5 GB/sec bidirectional