Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB - NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 SSD Internal Solid State Drives | MZ-V7S2T0BW
Warranty:1 Year Effortless warranty claims with global coverage; shipping costs are on us*. Learn more
- Condition: New
Availability: In Stock
Dubai, Al Quoz 3 Shop2WarehouseMany
Deliver To Abu DhabiIf you order within 15 Hours, 48 Minutes
Description for Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB - NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 SSD Internal Solid State Drives | MZ-V7S2T0BW
Always Evolving SSD
The ultimate in performance, upgraded. Faster than the 970 EVO, the 970 EVO Plus is powered by the latest V-NAND technology and firmware optimization. It maximizes the potential of NVMe bandwidth for unbeatable computing. Comes in capacities of up to 2TB, with reliability of up to 600 TBW.
*1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes by IDEMA. A certain portion of capacity may be used for system file and maintenance use, so the actual capacity may differ from what is indicated on the product label.
Level up Performance
The 970 EVO Plus reaches sequential read/write speeds up to 3,500/3,300 MB/s, up to 53% faster than the 970 EVO. The latest V-NAND—which brings greater NAND performance and higher power efficiency—along with optimized firmware, a proven Phoenix controller, and Intelligent TurboWrite boost speed.
*Performances may vary depending on SSD’s firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Performance measurements based on IOmeter 1.1.0. The write performances were measured with Intelligent TurboWrite technology being activated. The sequential write performances after Intelligent TurboWrite region are: 400 MB/s(250GB), 900 MB/s(500GB), 1,700 MB/s(1TB) and 1,750 MB/s(2TB).* Test system configuration: Intel Core i7-7700K CPU @4.2GHz, DDR4 2400MHz 32GB, OS-Windows 10 Built 10240, Chipset–ASUS PRIME Z270-A.*Up to 53 percent performance increase for sequential write speed for 250GB version
The next advancement in NVMe SSD. The 970 EVO Plus fits up to 2TB onto the compact M.2 (2280) form factor, greatly expanding storage capacity and saving space for other components. Samsung's innovative technology empowers you with the capacity to do more and accomplish more.
The new standard in sustainable performance. Get up to 600 TBW with a 5-year limited warranty for lasting performance. The 970 EVO Plus provides exceptional endurance powered by the latest V-NAND technology and Samsung's reputation for quality.* TBW: Terabytes Written * Warrantied TBW for 970 EVO Plus: 150 TBW for 250GB model, 300 TBW for 500GB model, 600 TBW for 1TB model, 1,200 TBW for 2TB model. * 5-years or TBW, whichever comes first. For more information on the warranty, please find the enclosed warranty statement in the package.
Achieve a new level of drive confidence. Samsung advanced nickel-coated controller and heat spreader on the 970 EVO Plus enable superior heat dissipation. The Dynamic Thermal Guard automatically monitors and maintains optimal operating temperatures to minimize performance drops.
Advanced drive management made simple. The Samsung Magician software will help you keep an eye on your drive. A suite of user-friendly tools helps keep your drive up to date, monitor drive health and speed, and even boost performance.
- General Feature
- ApplicationClient PCs
- Capacity2,000GB (1GB=1 Billion byte by IDEMA) * Actual usable capacity may be less (due to formatting, partitioning, operating system, applications or otherwise)
- Form FactorM.2 (2280)
- InterfacePCIe Gen 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.3
- Dimension (WxHxD)80.15 x 22.15 x 2.38 (mm)
- WeightMax 8.0 g Weight
- Storage MemorySamsung V-NAND 3-bit MLC
- ControllerSamsung Phoenix Controller
- Cache MemorySamsung 2GB Low Power DDR4 SDRAM
- Special Feature
- TRIM SupportSupported
- S.M.A.R.T SupportSupported
- GC (Garbage Collection)Auto Garbage Collection Algorithm
- Encryption SupportAES 256-bit Encryption (Class 0)TCG/Opal IEEE1667 (Encrypted drive)
- WWN SupportNot supported
- Device Sleep Mode SupportYes
- Sequential ReadUp to 3,500 MB/s * Performance may vary based on system hardware & configuration
- Sequential WriteUp to 3,300 MB/s * Performance may vary based on system hardware & configuration
- Random Read (4KB, QD32)Up to 620,000 IOPS * Performance may vary based on system hardware & configuration
- Random Write (4KB, QD32)Up to 560,000 IOPS * Performance may vary based on system hardware & configuration
- Random Read (4KB, QD1)Up to 19,000 IOPS * Performance may vary based on system hardware & configuration
- Random Write (4KB, QD1)Up to 62,000 IOPS * Performance may vary based on system hardware & configuration
- Average Power Consumption (system level)*Average: 6 W*Maximum: 9 W (Burst mode)* Actual power consumption may vary depending on system hardware & configuration
- Power consumption (Idle)Max. 30 mW * Actual power consumption may vary depending on system hardware & configuration
- Allowable Voltage3.3 V ± 5 % Allowable voltage
- Reliability (MTBF)1.5 Million Hours Reliability (MTBF)
- Operating Temperature0 - 70 ℃ Operating Temperature
- Shock1,500 G & 0.5 ms (Half sine)
- Installation KitNot Available
Tomorrow, Sep 27
We offer express delivery to Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Sharjah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Umm Al Quwain, UAE for Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB - NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 SSD Internal Solid State Drives | MZ-V7S2T0BW.
Best Price Guarantee
We offer the best price for Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB - NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 SSD Internal Solid State Drives | MZ-V7S2T0BW in Dubai, UAE. Buy now with the best price!