Thermaltake Pacific DIY Liquid Cooling System CL480 64mm Thick Copper Radiator | CL-W192-CU00BL-A
Warranty:1 Year Quick and hassle free warranty claims
- Condition: New
- Availability: In Stock
Deliver To UAEIf you order within 35 Hours, 22 Minutes
Description for Thermaltake Pacific DIY Liquid Cooling System CL480 64mm Thick Copper Radiator | CL-W192-CU00BL-A
The Pacific CL480 Radiator is a high-performance 480mm copper radiator with high-density copper fin design and brass tank. Built for 120mm high-static pressure fans, the radiator is manufactured from premium-quality materials that provide exceptional performance, unrivalled reliability. The unique stainless steel side panels guarantee the durability as well as reduce the weight of the radiator. Integrated G1/4" threads make it easy to install, while rigid connections ensure leak-resistant measures are in place. With an ideal mounting, fitting and flow set-up, the Pacific CL480 Radiator meets your cooling needs in every way.
- To ensure a clean loop, flush and rinse your radiators and water blocks with distilled water prior to use.
- Do not use tap water or distilled water as your coolant, it may harm your loop and reduce performance.
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while protecting the entire liquid loop from corrosion.
- Before storing your water cooling components, please clean, rinse and dry. This will ensure a longer lifespan for your components.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop setup
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
- Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
- DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
- Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
- If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
- Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
- Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop
- Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components.
- Coolant might fade over time.
We offer express delivery to Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Sharjah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Umm Al Quwain, UAE for Thermaltake Pacific DIY Liquid Cooling System CL480 64mm Thick Copper Radiator | CL-W192-CU00BL-A.
Best Price Guarantee
We offer the best price for Thermaltake Pacific DIY Liquid Cooling System CL480 64mm Thick Copper Radiator | CL-W192-CU00BL-A in Dubai, UAE. Buy now with the best price!